- After logging into the UIS personal administration, locate the "My college" tab and click on the "Student Portal" option.
- At the bottom of the page, locate the "Study financning and scholarships" section and select the "Bank accounts" option.
- Select the purpose of the bank connection
- For the purpose of payment of scholarships, select the option: for benefit pay-outs to an account in CZK (Czech koruna)
- For the purpose of payment abroad trip scholarships, select the following option: for trip abroad benefit pay-outs to a Czech bank account in EUR
and fill in additional information about your account and bank. Be careful about the currency in which your account is held and the validity of the bank connection (if you want to keep the account for the whole period of your studies, do not enter the date from when/when). Then select the "Add" option.
- If you are replacing an old account with a new one, be sure to select the expiry date and also tick the option:
- The newly added account will appear at the bottom of the page (the active account is the one in bold).
- If any scholarship has been paid to your old account, you can only deactivate it. In the second case, it can be deleted.
- You can only register one active bank connection for a specific purpose and currency!