The Helpdesk system is available to you if you need help solving the situation in the field of information and communication technologies. At such a time, you can create a so-called ticket in the system. The system is available for students and CZU employees HERE, use the same login details as for UIS.
Tickets are divided into requests and incidents:
Create a request if you are requesting a standard service or updating it (this is not an unplanned or sudden situation). The services provided by default are defined in the service catalogue, which is available in the Helpdesk system after clicking on "I need something".
Examples of services where a request can be made:
- Acquisition of a new computer;
- Cartridge replacement in the printer;
- Reinstalling the computer;
- Request for administrator rights.
Create an incident if something is not working as it should (it is a non-standard and unplanned situation) by clicking on "Something is not working".
Examples of situations where it is possible to start an incident:
- It is not possible to turn on the computer;
- The computer or program is very "slow";
- The printer does not work;
- The computer or program reports an unusual error.